Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Addicted to Etsy


Ever since starting my own shop on Etsy, I have been addicted to the website 24/7! It’s on my mind when I first wake up, during breakfast, lunch and dinner. Everything from the forums to searching all the different talents and their stores...it's so easy to spend hours without even realizing how long you are on your computer until your eyes feel like they are going to pop out.

At this point you are probably asking yourself “don’t you have a job to go to instead of wasting away on the computer all day?” Besides, that’s not all I do everyday…Honest! (Does shopping count as time well spent?) Anyway, to tell you the truth, I have all this time on my hands because…here it is…sigh…I am one of those lucky unemployed looking-for-a-job-but-not-really cause-I’m-having-so much-fun-not-working-for-someone-else people. What's a better way to spend my time while I’m unemployed than to do something I love to do and try to make a living off of it? I realize I have a long ways to go, but a dream is a dream and I’m shooting for the stars (though I’m sure I will have to find a “real” job by the end of the summer…oh eff!).


Here is one of the first things I found on Etsy that I LOVE! Carolhannah has some beautiful dresses.

Now go, grab a glass of wine, and search on Etsy until your eyes are bloodshot and you can't think straight anymore. You'll love it, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails