Sunday, November 29, 2009

It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

This holiday season snuck on me so fast! Thanksgiving has come and gone. I’m still recovering from Turkey day!

I was thinking I had all this time to prepare myself for my first Etsy holiday season, and now all of a sudden it’s the weekend after Thanksgiving! I put together my inventory a few weeks ago, and am just now getting together all of my listings to post on Cyber Monday.

I spent a big chunk of this weekend taking photos, editing photos, working on item descriptions, and updating existing listings for my holiday sale. You should see my craft room right now! I was supposed to clean it up this weekend, but I’m afraid to even go in there! I’m in my computer phase right now (versus my scrapping phase) and during this time I only step in that room to grab a pair of scissors or a ruler!

My work place had a craft fair a couple weeks ago – only open to employees – and I didn’t have much success. Which in a way is ok with me because now I can list everything on Etsy and hopefully kick off my store with a good Etsy holiday season!

How was your weekend? Did you spend lots of time with family? Get any Christmas shopping done? Have you gotten any snow yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails