Friday, July 31, 2009

Etsy Paper Networking Site

I just joined this fabulous networking site called Etsy Paper. Almost three hundred members right now and I’m sure growing every day. I have been addicted to blogging, facebook, and twitter (well not so much the latter), so finding this new network site is just another outlet I’ll add to my list! Just briefly browsing through the site (I just became an “aspiring member” as of a couple hours ago). I have found that each and every member has their own unique touch and are very talented, so I am super excited to be a part of this community.

And the forums, oh my! I’m already addicted to Etsy forums, so my hubby-to-be will be so excited (*sigh, eye-roll*) that I’ve found yet another feature to keep my eyes glued to my computer. I’m surprised I’m not seeing spots yet. Hmm, something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails