Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

It’s Saturday morning again – my favorite time of the week – and getting ready to start baking my first apple pie…EVER! It’s no secret I love to cook, but baking? I’m not such a pro. I’m prepared to change that though. Well, maybe. We’ll see how it goes.

Today is Halloween and I’m looking forward to hanging out with my fiancé where he’ll probably get me to watch a scary movie. I am not a fan of scary movies. They creep me out and when I’m by myself I always end up thinking about them! This is the first year we will not be going out on Halloween and I’m definitely looking forward to it. We just moved into our new apartment where there are a lot of kids. So who knows, maybe we’ll get some trick-or-treaters?!


In light of the holiday, doesn’t this look yummy from tetoncocoacompany?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails