Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Update

Back again! My blog is feeling neglected, but I have good reason for not posting for so long. First and foremost, my fiancé and I moved into our first place together! October first was our move in day and we now finally feel situated and organized. AND best of all, I have my own scrapping room! Actually it’s technically our “guest bedroom” but I have so taken it over. My poor fiancé has to do his work in the living room. No complaints from him yet though…yet.

I also started a new job a couple months ago which made me so mentally exhausted at the end of the day that I didn’t feel like doing much when I came home except crashing with a glass of wine in front of the TV. But with the holidays just around the corner, I have decided it is due time to start relisting and making some holiday cards and tags. I will also be involved in a craft fair at work the week before Thanksgiving. I am super excited since I have never been a part of a craft fair before. So we’ll see how it goes.

And now with no further ado, I would love to share with you a few of the things I have been working on.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails