Sunday, August 14, 2011

Procrastination and a Paris video


I am the queen of procrastination and time wasting.  It’s true.  Anything to keep me from doing what I have to do.  Even if that thing I have to do will benefit me to the point of Life Changing.  
Getting my Etsy shop back up is that life changing thing {at least my hope is for it to be life changing}.  I have my ideas for what I want to put in my shop; I’ve been thinking diligently about how I am going to design these products {with a little design actually put into action}; I have been thinking about a new name to really showcase my shop; I have been reading blogs like crazy on building your own business, marketing tips, browsing other successful Etsy shop’s, photography how-to’s, blah blah blah.  
So, am I making progress?  I’d like to say I’m learning a lot.  Now time for ACTION!  {oh yeah, and another time waster}


EF - Live The Language - Paris from Albin Holmqvist on Vimeo.


Doesn’t this just make you want to pack up your bags and go right now?  {See, there I go again.  It’s inevitable}



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails