Saturday, August 27, 2011

Studio Quality Photography

If you're anything like me, you need as much help as you can get with photographing your handmade goodies for Etsy.  I found this awesome tutorial on Handmadeology that I'm going to try straight away!

http://www.handmadeology.com/studio-quality-product-photography-with-a-12-set-up/

Here are some photos I took using these tips:



And a little sneak at what I'm working on for my new shop.

More funness {pronounced FUN-ness, new word} for my shop.

And more still.

So, what do you think? I still have more work and playing around to do. Of course I need to work on my foil straightening skills {can you see the creases?}.  It's hard getting them light enough without the problem of glare.  Ah well, practice practice practice.  I could only work on them so long as I was burning up working in front of the hot window with the foil reflecting the oh-so-hot sun into my face.  I'm secretly waiting for Fall.

xo,
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails