Monday, December 5, 2011

Rock the Holidays

Ok well, maybe not exactly.  But for me this is huge.  Since reopening ShopReminiscence a few weeks ago I have gotten almost a sale a day {sometimes more} and have worked on a few custom orders for gift tags.  I just hope that after the holidays people will need my gift tags and cards just as much.  *Sigh*  I need to start working on some birthday and baby shower designs.  I'm also working on my journals, as promised.  Wish I was one of those people that can just DO and not be afraid to mess up.  But nooooo, I have to plan plan plan.  Maybe I can change.  Maybe.  I'm trying.

Put up the holiday decorations yesterday with the hubs.  All that's left is finishing the lights outside and getting the Christmas tree {that's next weekend}.


No that's not my house.  Did I fool ya?  Even for a second?  No?  Ok.  I love Pinterest.

xo,
Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails