Monday, November 28, 2011

Ruche, my new fav

Have you seen Ruche's Holiday Gift Guide?? Divine.  




They are also having a Black Friday sale. How adorable is this Darling Bow Dress.  I'm loving this mustard Shirt Dress.


Christmas Tree Gift Tags
Meanwhile, I have gotten a few Etsy sales since reopening shopreminiscence a couple weeks ago!  Some of my tags even traveled to Norway!  It has been a lot of fun and a lot of work.  I'm thankful that my hubby is letting me try out this new venture to see where it takes me.  

Merry Christmas Gift Tags
Off to work tomorrow after a nice 5 day vacay.  We went to Seattle for Thanksgiving with my family.  It's been a blast these last few days.  Now back to reality. (said with smile, no for real though)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails